Veteran novelist Martin Amis talks about his critics and why his works come under fire.
The Turkish writer Elif Shafak talks to Stephen Sackur about events in Turkey.
Businessman Mo Ibrahim on hopes President Obama will engage more with Africa's leaders.
The former UK Chancellor of the Exchequer on Britain prospects outside the EU.
Former UN envoy, Robert Fowler, talks about his experience of being kidnapped by al-Qaeda.
Land reform could be better tackled in South Africa, says Lindiwe Mazibuko.
- Iraq's sectarian split lies in politics - Iyad Allawi Duration: 02:21 19/06/2013 GMT
- 'IMF will learn lessons from mistakes in Greece' Duration: 04:03 18/06/2013 GMT
- Amis: 'No limit to how offensive they can be about me' Duration: 02:47 Martin Amis
- Daalder: 'No regional support’ for Syria intervention Duration: 03:30 Ivo Daalder
- 'Masculine and aggressive' language of Turkish politics Duration: 05:26 Elif Shafak
- Why Africans believe Obama is 'our boy' Duration: 01:29 Mo Ibrahim