Spencer Kelly visits the hi-tech observation gallery of London's Shard.
The cinema technology that can alter the outcome of a movie to suit the audience.
A look behind the growing debate about net neutrality.
- Read Klingon on your computer screen Duration: 02:05 18/05/2013 GMT
- Webscape: Apollo 11 mission site Duration: 04:44 18/05/2013 GMT
- Intel reveals tech innovations Duration: 05:01 11/05/2013 GMT
- Home gadgets becoming quieter by design Duration: 05:45 11/05/2013 GMT
- At the summit of the Shard Duration: 02:45 11/05/2013 GMT
- Mystery of Syria's internet blackout Duration: 01:49 11/05/2013 GMT
Does the Shard point to design's future?
Western Europe's tallest building, the Shard, opened in London with a fanfare earlier this year. But does it represent the latest in building design and technology, or is it already being outpaced?
Football's top teams tap into burgeoning data bonanza
Alex Hudson discovers how football has become hi-tech and more like a numbers game.
Have 3D films had their day?
With 3D film revenues falling, critics have been quick to point to 3D funerals of the past, but new technology and new investment could see another revival.