Live In Concert - Robert Quinney from Peterborough Cathedral
Robert Quinney gives a recital on Peterborough Cathedral's fine 84-stop organ.
The Cathedral interior
Looking north, towards the altar
The Cathedral's painted wooden ceiling
This is the only one of its type left in the country.
Katherine of Aragon's tomb in Peterborough Cathedral
The tomb is in the North aisle, near the high altar
The organ at Peterborough Cathedral
The organ at has close to 5,000 pipes.
The organ loft interior
Robert Quinney sits at the organ console in Peterborough Cathedral.
- Melvyn Tan at Finchcocks Music Museum
- Pictures of Chirk Castle and the Chapel
- Live in Concert Bernard Haitink, Chamber Orchestra of Europe, Isabelle Faust
- Temple Winter Festival
- The London Conchord Ensemble at Champs Hill – the rehearsal and in the gardens
- The Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra at the Lighthouse, Poole.