Island farming on Mull
Photos from Caz Graham's trip to the Inner Hebrides
Farmers from the Argyll Hill Lamb Cooperative promoting their meat on the ferry between Oban and Craignure.
They use this locally sourced lamb in the meals they serve to passengers on board.
The Ferry arriving
Docking at Craignure on the Isle of Mull
Tom Nelson, right, farms here at Glengorm Castle
He’s pictured here with Esplin Chapman, Chairman of the Mull Slaughterhouse.
Tom Nelson’s highland cattle
Grazing with the beautiful Sound of Mull as a backdrop.
Scottish Blackface sheep
Who share their fields with the occasional guest grazer.
A Highland Bull
Ideally suited to life on the islands
- Recording Arty Farming in London and Scotland with the curator, spinners, weavers, a farmer and the artist Vicky Crowe
- Wheelchair athlete Samantha Kinghorn
- Alex Sharphouse's collection of ancient farm machinery
- Recording On Your Farm at Valley Grown Salads, Lea Valley, Essex
- Photos from the Forcing sheds on Oldroyds Rhubarb Farm
- Recording with the Reinhold family at Lone Tree Ranch near Sturgis, South Dakota