Sanjeev Kohli sits in
- Sanjeev Kohli sits in for Fred MacAulay.
- Getting set for your holiday and taking along your furry pal? We tell you how to travel with your pets.
- Britain's Got Talent's Lucy Kay is in the studio.
- Gin is making a huge revival - we've got the info on it's Scottish roots.
- Scotland might not have made the World Cup but Richard Gordon is here to tell us about the World Cup Scottish Connections, and about his new book.
Jak's Eton Mess
1/2pt double cream whipped until soft peak
2 meringue shells crushed
1 punnet of Scottish strawberries/raspberries
¼ pt raspberry strawberry coulis frozen ( then cut into cubes)
Mint to garnish
1. Prepare frozen coulis first, either blitz or squash berries through a sieve into a shallow tray
2. Have cream whipped, strawberries hulled & halved, meringue crushed
3. Just before serving fold everything together and serve