A former sports reporter, Josh is now a hit stand-up comedian. He‘s also flexed his comedy muscle as a guest panellist on Mock the Week and QI, amongst others. In this episode he tried to get the following into Room 101:
- Josh picked Lord of the Rings for not being realistic and for having a slim plot.
- The whole of Devon (where he comes from) for still having dial-up and for small school classes.
- Slogan t-shirts - they're not being funny and are often inappropriate, quite frankly.
Sarah was a Radio 1 DJ for 15 years. She now presents and 80s show on Radio 2. In this episode of Room 101 she wanted to submit the following:
- Her wild card was eyelashes on car headlights. Why do you want your car to look like Amy Childs?
- Dill. It smells, it’s disgusting and it ruins a night out at a restaurant. “It’s not me, it’s you,” she told the herb.
- Death Metal - for all that screaming over heavy, hard music. As a DJ, she loves music and can respect people’s love for it but she just can’t stick it.
The former choirboy, now presents his own Radio Wales show and the early morning show Daybreak. Here is what he attempted to relegate into Room 101:
- He chose fish bones as his wild card as every mouthful could be death!
- Scorpions, after his dad held his hand over them at the zoo. You can’t take them for a walk, you can’t cuddle them and they can kill you.
- The Christmas Round Robin - the letter some people put in cards telling you how wonderful a year they have.