- Deal or No Deal - Dave just feels it's wrong on so many levels. It is a game show that’s completely and utterly devoid of all skill, although he admits it could maybe be spice up with wasps...?
- Chunky chips - according to Dave they’re always raw in the middle and soggy on the outside - not what a chip should be. Oh and he finds the stacking of them pretentious.
Wigs - Dave’s life has been beset by wigs since he was a little boy. He believes that if you’re bald – you should just be bald!
Find out more about Dave and his partner in crime Si on the BBC Food website.
- Celebrity Shark Bait - a thrilling programme making experience that Ruby would rather forget. Luckily Frank had a clip...!
- New age books - books that teach you all sorts of useful skills - from how to talk to animals to reiki massage and how to find the 'you' in 'you'.
- Her mother! - the A-lister of A-listers when it comes to eccentrics.
See Ruby's 2013 appearance on HardTalk - explaining the 'addiction' of celebrity.
- Top Gear - Lee feels he speaks for everyone when he says driving is boring.
- David Blaine - Lee misses the days when magic was simple and would much rather see Paul Daniels turn Debbie Mcgee into a leopard.
- Childrens' parties - It’s fairly simple. Lee hates children. And he hates parties.
Lee recently joined Kirsty Young for an episode of Desert Island Discs. Find out what music Lee took to his island.