- Anything to do with fundraising – If you want to do something fun you’ve always wanted to do,, why are you bothering other people about it?
- The Monarchy – He feels sorry for the members of the Royal family; Life is about bettering yourself but when you are born in the Royal family, how are you going to better yourself?
- People singing ‘Happy Birthday’ in a restaurant.
Watch a clip of Stewart Lee introduce Henning on BBC Comedy.
Michael Ball is a British actor, singer and radio and TV presenter. Here is what he tried to get into Room 101:
- Junk mail - He hates it when you go away on holiday and when you come back, you can’t open the door because there is a pile of junk mail blocking it.
- People who wear comedy pants, socks and ties - He thinks they are never funny and are worn by people who show a lack of humour.
- Giving grown men stuffed animals and teddy bears as presents.
Listen to Sunday Night with Michael Ball on BBC Radio 2.
- Control pants – Undergarments designed for women that are meant to hold in any extra bits that try to get away.
- Clairvoyants – Caroline doesn’t believe in them.
- Trinkets – The things that she is mysteriously getting attracted to as she is getting older.
Caroline is the presenter for BBC Two's Restoration Home.