Richard OsmanRichard is the co-host of BBC One’s Pointless. In this episode he tried to get the following into Room 101:
Zoo fillers – Richard doesn’t like any of the animals that are not part of the main 5 animals you go to see which are the lions, tigers, monkeys, penguins and the meerkats.
- Cobblers – He feels that they shouldn’t exist in modern life.
People telling him he is tall – he already knows and is reminded of it on a daily life.
Read Richard’s post on the BBC TV Blog about how he became co-host of Pointless
Roisin ConatyRoisin Conaty is a multi-award winning writer and performer. In this episode she tried to get the following into Room 101:
- Bambi - Because it was the first cartoon that started off a whole generation of sad cartoons and she hates sad cartoons.
- Selfies – Roisin thinks the vain ones are annoying.
- Greeting cards with writing already on them.
Joan BakewellJoan Bakewell is an English journalist and television presenter. Here is what she tried to get into Room 101:
- Gardening - She doesn’t like gardening as it’s housework out of doors and it’s hard work.
- Customer service surveys – Because there aren’t enough options, at least not the ones that we want.
- Chewing Gum – It loses its flavour very quickly and you then have a mouth full of rubber that doesn’t do anything.
Find out more about Joan Bakewell on her Wikipedia profile.
- Frank Skinner
- Richard Osman
- Joan Bakewell
- Roisin Conaty
- Adam Copeland
- Ian Lorimer