- Gravity defying ferro-fluids Duration: 01:24 Series 2, Invisible Worlds
- Synthetic vaccine Duration: 01:42 Series 2, Invisible Worlds
- Carbon nanotubes Duration: 01:32 Series 2, Invisible Worlds
- What's a millisecond worth? Duration: 02:05 Series 2, Size Matters
- Big data, tiny lives Duration: 01:18 Series 2, Size Matters
- Spreading germs Duration: 01:20 Series 2, Size Matters
1,400 hazardous asteroids?
Big Data, bigger Universe
Freeze me for the future
Could cryonics be a genuine way of being brought back to life, years into the future, or will it forever be science fiction rather than science fact?
Camera 'sees' around corners
Use these brilliant wallpapers to add a little science to your desktop. They're taken from our 'Story of...' animations from Series 1 - why not collect all twelve?
Replay web chats
What would happen if pandas die out? Find out as five experts, including palaeontologist Dr Jan Zalasiewicz, answer your science questions. The chats accompanied Series 1.
Available on: Video download
From one supplier: iTunes
Dara O Briain's Science Club tweets
Tweets from the official BBC Science Club account.
Content from Twitter. Learn more about content from Twitter.
RUN BY THE BBC AND PARTNERS
WED 11 DEC
Recycle For Greater Manchester
WED 11 DEC
FRI 13 DEC
RSPB Coombes Valley