The Prime Minister has taunted Labour over its position on an EU referendum, ahead of Friday's big debate on the subject. Sean Curran listens to David Cameron's statement on last week's EU summit and gauges the reaction of MPs.
Also on the programme:
* Changes to criminal legal aid continue to cause arguments in the Commons.
* Economist Vicky Pryce reappears at Parliament after her early release from prison. She talks to peers about the crisis in the Euro-zone.
* Brian Meechan reports on major changes on organ donation rules approved by the National Assembly for Wales.
* Rebecca Keating reports on the Home Secretary's statement to MPs on police stop n' search powers.
* Keith Macdougall covers peers exchanges on the mass protest demonstrations in Egypt.