Exploring new ideas in science and meeting the people responsible for them.
- Show Us Your Instrument: NanoSIMS Duration: 03:42 Horsemeat; NanoSims; Early bacteria; Crystalography
- Dr Ross Burgon from the Open University's Centre for Electronic Imaging explains the role of CCDs (charge coupled devices). Duration: 03:25 Therapeutic hypothermia; Cameras on Gaia; Methane; Wine microbiota
- Dr Glenn Gibson and Robogut - a full working model of the human large intestine Duration: 02:59 DNA to ID typhoon victims; Volcanic ash; Hope for red squirrels; Robogut
- The original Six Pip Masterclock at Greenwich Observatory Duration: 03:28 Nuclear Waste; Exoplanets; BBC time and pips, Synthetic Biology Olympics
- ISIS Neutron and Muon Source Duration: 03:25 Menopause; IPCC; Fracking feedback; Particle accelerator; Zombie chemicals
- Snake Hook Duration: 03:41 Fracking FAQs; Fingerprint feedback; Lipstick forensics; Snake hook