Food & Drink is back! Culinary legend Michel Roux Jnr and drinks expert Kate Goodman are joined by cook and food writer Rachel Khoo as they create the perfect luxury dish to impress your friends.
Restaurateur Oliver Peyton tries a new food experience that leaves him cold and food blogger and supper club entrepreneur Kerstin Rodgers shares her secrets for a successful dinner party.
Food & Drink: where people talk about food.
Kate's Drink Choices
- Vasse Felix, Cabernet/Merlot 2010/11 (Australia) (HS)
- Cullen, Margaret River Red 2011(Australia)
This dish could also take a full bodied Malbec, for a good value and great tasting example try -
- Septima, Malbec 2011
- Merlot grape juice: Waitrose
- Niepoort, White Port. Portugal
- Lustau, Puerto Fino Sherry. Spain (HS)
- Txomin Etxaniz, Chacoli. Spain
- Nikolaihof Grüner Veltiner Hefeabzug 2010. Austria (HS)
- Kurt Angerer, Gruner Veltliner ‘Kies’ 2011.
Or a sparkling wine would work really well with this, if you are feeling flush go for a decent champagne but if you are watching the pennies a new world equivalent would work,
- Jansz, Vintage Brut 2007
|Presenter||Michel Roux Jr|
|Executive Producer||Pete Lawrence|
|Series Producer||Hannah Corneck|