Food & Drink is back! Michel Roux Jnr and drinks expert Kate Goodman are joined by Welsh Italian chef Angela Hartnett as they create the perfect Italian ragu and pasta.
Journalist and Italophile Matthew Fort bemoans the inauthenticity of his favourite food outside of its mother country, and Antonio Carluccio celebrates the qualities that make the real thing so good.
Food & Drink: where people talk about food.
Kate's Drink Choices
- Pèppoli, Chianti Classico 200
- Selvapiana, Chianti Rufina 2010
- Argiano, Rosso di Montalcino 2010
- Luscombe Ginger Beer
- a Vodka free Bloody Mary
- Red Snapper (using Tanqueray Export gin)
- Bloody Mary
- Bobby Burns (a robust whisky cocktail – you could use a smoky whisky to add extra punch)
- Amaretto Disaronno
- A Loire dessert wine, try Domaine des Forges, Quarts de Chaume 2010
- For a delicious sweet sparkler La Spinetta, Moscato d’Asti Bricco Quaglia 2011
|Presenter||Michel Roux Jr|
|Executive Producer||Pete Lawrence|
|Series Producer||Hannah Corneck|