Played by Bernard Cribbins
If you want information, or birds (of the winged variety), Old Bailey is the man to see.
Dressed almost entirely in feathers Old Bailey is a 'roof man' who lives on the rooftops of London tending his feathered friends, and rarely travels to London Below.
In debt to the Marquis de Carabas, Old Bailey finds himself safe-guarding a small silver box, a box that contains something he hopes he never has to use.
- Richard Mayhew "On Friday I had a job, a home, a fiancee and a life that made sense."
- Door "If this is the last door I open let it be to somewhere safe."
- Marquis de Carabas Bargaining his way around London Below.
- Hunter Famed for fighting the great blind white alligator-king in the sewers of New York,
- Croup and Vandemar Two of the nastiest individuals you might ever be unlucky enough to meet.
- The Angel Islington A legendary angel who dwells in a citadel, deep in London Below.
- Old Bailey If you want information, or birds (of the winged variety), Old Bailey is the man to see.
- The Earl of Earl’s Court The Earl is a long-standing ally of Door’s father, Lord Portico
- The Abbot of the Black Friars The custodian of key