Food & Drink is back! Culinary legend Michel Roux Jr and drinks expert Kate Goodman are joined by chef and street food entrepreneur Jun Tunaka as they create the perfect burger.
Chef and author Monica Galetti shares her secret to getting kids to eat healthily and food writer William Sitwell fears he is missing out on the street food phenomenon. He doesn't have an issue with the quality of the food - it is just the street bit he has a problem with.
Food & Drink: where people talk about food.
Kate's drink choices
- Domaine Terrebrune Bandol Rose. 2011.
- Rimauresq Cru Classe Rose, Cotes de Provence 2011
- Domaine Felines Jourdan, Picpoul de Pinet 2011
- Waitrose Dry Amontillado
- Fernando de Castilla, Classic Amontillado (or if you fancy splashing your cash try their Antique Amontillado)
- Lustau, Manzanilla Papirusa
- A dry cloudy lemonade
For the perfect accompaniment to Michel's amazing duck burger look for Chilean Pinot Noirs:
- Tabali Reserva Especial Pinot Noir 2011
- Vina Leyda, Pinot Noir Reserva 2011
- Domaine Brescou, Pinot Noir, 2009
|Presenter||Michel Roux Jr|
|Executive Producer||Pete Lawrence|
|Series Producer||Hannah Corneck|