Food & Drink is back! Culinary legend Michel Roux Jr and drinks expert Kate Goodman are joined by the doyenne of British baking, Mary Berry as together they create the perfect afternoon tea.
Food writer William Sitwell takes on artisan evangelicals as he defends white sliced bread and author Rachel Khoo heads to Paris to celebrate patisserie perfection.
Food & Drink: where people talk about food.
Kate Goodman's drink choices
- La Marca Prosecco di Conegliano Valdobbiadene Extra Dry NV Italy,
- Villa Sandi Prosecco Frizzante DOC NV
- La Jara Prosecco Frizzante Organic.
Mary chose Kate’s suggestion of an English sparkling wine:
- Chapel Down Vintage Reserve Brut.
Other options for homegrown bubbly are:
- Gusbourne Estate, Brut Reserve
- Ridgeview Cuvée Merret Bloomsbury
To go with Michel’s apple tart, Kate selected a Madeira, these would all work perfectly complement this classic French patisserie:
- Blandys 5 year old Alvada
- Vinhos Barbeitos, Malvasia Reserva
- Henriques & Henriques 10 Year old Malmsey
|Presenter||Michel Roux Jr|
|Executive Producer||Pete Lawrence|
|Series Producer||Hannah Corneck|