Food & Drink is back! Culinary legend Michel Roux Jnr and drinks expert Kate Goodman are joined by Michelin-starred chef Tom Kerridge as they set out to create the perfect roast.
Restaurateur Oliver Peyton proclaims that we Brits need to celebrate our distinctive produce much more than we do and 'food adventurer' Stefan Gates tries to convince us to eat grubs.
Food & Drink: where people talk about food.
Kate Goodman's drink choices
Kate selected these reds to go with Michel and Tom’s roast pork:
- Quinta dos Roques Tinto 2010 (from the Dao region of Portugal)
- Alianca Dao Reserva 2010
- Julia Kemper, Tinto 2009
Kate chose this cider to go with the pork:
- Severn Cider (medium sweet sparkling)
- Sheppy’s Oak Matured Vintage Cider
- Ty Gwyn, Dabinett Medium Cider
And to go with the vegetable tarte tatin, Kate picked:
- Reichsgraf von Kesselstatt, Scharzhofberger Riesling Kabinett 2009
- Dr Loosen, Graacher Himmelreich Riesling Kabinett 2011
- Grosset, Off Dry Riesling 2011
Eating insects: Would you cook with grubs?
Read the BBC Food article
|Presenter||Michel Roux Jr|
|Executive Producer||Pete Lawrence|
|Series Producer||Hannah Corneck|