- Beef Wellington Duration: 07:17 Rachel Khoo - Entertaining
- How to host an unforgettable dinner party Duration: 03:58 Rachel Khoo - Entertaining
- Soufflé Suissesse Duration: 03:51 Rachel Khoo - Entertaining
- Wild boar ragù with fresh pasta Duration: 07:31 Angela Hartnett - Italian Food
- The secret of Italian food Duration: 03:40 Angela Hartnett - Italian Food
- Poached peaches with zabaglione Duration: 02:23 Angela Hartnett - Italian Food
Kate's drink choices: Series 1These are Kate Goodman's drink choices that appeared in the show. Kate will also gave us a couple of extra alternatives in case you can't find the exact bottle in your local shops.
These drinks are listed on the relevant episode page each week (below the music played section).
Follow these links to find Kate's drink recommendations for:
Eating insects: Would you cook with grubs?Eating insects is not for the faint-hearted, or is it? Chef Stefan Gates argues that most of us eat insects already, and for those that do not, it is easy to add them to an everyday diet.
Join the discussion with BBC Food