Read about Way To Go creator Bob Kushell’s inspiration for the show.
- Scott - Surgeon, Humanitarian, Liar Duration: 01:40 The End of the Beginning
- The massage Duration: 00:51 The End of the Beginning
- Cozzo cries for penguins Duration: 01:20 Dead End
- An apology and a meeting Duration: 00:48 Dead End
- Hello Scott! Duration: 00:44 The Bitter End
- Joey and Vicki Duration: 00:48 The Be-all and End-All
What is Way To Go About?Created by US comedy writer Bob Kushell, Way To Go follows half-brothers Scott, Joey and their friend Cozzo as they navigate the waters of running an illegal business. Along the way, the 20-something mates find love in the strangest ways, fall out with each other and are touched by the people they come across. But it's their own inadequacies and personal circumstances which lead to comedy in the darkest of situations.