- UK City of Culture: Mal Pope Duration: 01:01 20/11/2013
- Old gadgets: Edgar Jones and his 1952 tumble dryer Duration: 03:18 14/11/2013
- Old gadgets: Jim Jones' 1969 wireless Duration: 04:33 12/11/2013
- Old gadgets: Lisa Jay's 1954 fridge Duration: 02:38 11/11/2013
- Old gadgets: Olive Dummett's 101-year-old bakestone Duration: 03:18 13/11/2013
- 20 Years On: Jason talks to John Hill, Part 1 Duration: 18:59 14/11/2013
Jason Mohammad's Quiz Break
Jason Mohammad’s Quiz Break is an exciting new on-air quiz game, with fabulous prizes, that YOU can take part in.
You could be the envy of your friends by winning through the rounds and claiming your prize of a very limited edition Jason Mohammad Porridge Bowl, Umbrella or Pen. It’s easy to take part and we’d love to hear from you. Just call 03700 100 110 between 10:00 and 13:00 on weekdays and have a chat to one of our friendly phone answerers who’ll tell you all about it. (Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles will apply. For full terms and conditions click here.