Tom Daley on his Olympic bronze and the Paralympic legacy.
Listen to 5 live commentary as David Weir takes a second gold in the T54 1500m.
The story of the International Wheelchair and Amputee Sports (IWAS) World Game.
Julia Bradbury asks a 'secret Paralympian" how athletes really behave in the village.
- "I've always believed in myself" Duration: 03:04 07/09/2012
- The 'Armless Archer' of the Paralympics Duration: 03:26 06/09/2012
- Sarah Storey: "I'm absolutely delighted" Duration: 02:05 05/09/2012
- Commentary: David Weir takes second gold Duration: 02:13
- "I keep them in a rucksack behind my washing machine!" Duration: 02:26 04/09/2012
- Dressage gold for Natasha Baker Duration: 01:59 at the Paralympics
5 live at the Paralympics
With less than a week to go until the start of the Paralympics the excitement and expectation is palpable.
But for everyone at BBC Radio 5 live, the start of the Paralympics, will be the result of over two years of meticulous planning to ensure that 5 live and 5 live sports extra capture all the key commentary moments and drama of the Games.