- Stephen talks to comedian Ardal O’Hanlon Duration: 02:41 Episode 9
- Bionic Woman Duration: 03:35 Episode 8
- Barry McGuigan's Olympic Torch disappointment Duration: 02:11 Episode 7
- Gail Porter chats to Stephen about her past Duration: 03:18 Episode 6
- Kate Carroll speaks to Stephen Duration: 02:24 Episode 5
- Kerry Katona tells all.... Duration: 03:21 Episode 4
Have you got a story for us?
If you have an issue you'd like the Nolan TV Show to investigate email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Type the words ‘TV Show’ in the subject line.
Or call 0800 0920133 and leave a message.
How to make a Skype video call
It’s very easy to connect to the show as long as you follow these steps:Install Skype
STEP 1: Check that you have a webcam connected to your computer. Check that you have Skype software installed.
STEP 2: In Skype make a video call to Skype user bbcnolan. One of our operators will answer your call as soon as possible, and you will see him/her on your screen.
STEP 3: Our operator will take your details and give you further instructions to get you ready.
Adjust your Skype privacy settings to take part in the live show
Once you have installed Skype we need you to change your privacy settings to enable you to take part in the live show.Privacy settings for PC
Copy this link into your browser if you have a Mac: