Frances Quinn was crowned the winner of this year's The Great British Bake Off.
- How to shape pizza dough Duration: 01:28 Series 4, Masterclass 4
- How to make homemade butter Duration: 01:43 Series 4, Masterclass 3
- How to blind bake pastry Duration: 01:39 Series 4, Masterclass 2
- How to make two-tone icing Duration: 00:45 Series 4, Masterclass 1
- Strudel disaster Duration: 02:59 Series 4, Class of 2012
- The Finalists Duration: 02:11 Series 4, The Final
Meet the judges and presentersLearn more about the presenters from The Great British Bake Off, and try to bake the judges recipes.
Go to the judges and presenters page
Meet the bakersFind out more about the bakers taking part in the fourth series of The Great British Bake Off.
Go to the bakers profiles
The return of retro recipesRecipes from bygone eras, such as Paul Hollywood's rum babas are making a comeback. But why?
Read the article on BBC Food
Can baking make you happier?Conjuring up homemade scones, chocolate brownies, macaroons or cupcakes has become a bit of a trend of late. But is there therapeutic value that is beneficial to mental health?
BBC News: Can baking make you happier?
Recipes from the series
Available on: Video download
From one supplier: iTunes