This week's questions
1. For those of us who have never bought the News of the World, why is its closure such an important event?
2. Should Rebekah Brooks stay or go?
3. Do members of the panel feel that David Cameron would benefit from further advice on choosing his friends?
4. Can the police be trusted to head an inquiry into the News of the World scandal given their past involvement?
5. Is either Rupert or James Murdoch a fit and proper person to be running a media empire in this country?
6. Are journalists able to regulate themselves?
Any Questions? with Jonathan Dimbleby is the topical debate programme in which guests from the…