This week's questions
1. Why do the perpetrators of crimes appear to have more rights than their victims?
2. Is there any point in continuing to bail out Greece?
3. If you woke up in the middle of the night to find four masked men in your house, how would you react?
4. Are U-turns a sign of a listening of weak Government?
5. This week it was announced that people over 65 should reduce their alcohol intake to no more than 11 units a week. What does the panel think about the validity of this advice?
Any Questions? with Jonathan Dimbleby is the topical debate programme in which guests from the…