- Bonobos: Theo Webb joins project director Gottfried Hohmann in the Salonga National Park Duration: 02:34 Series 3, Bonobos and Dragon Trees
- Polar Bears in Svalbard Duration: 02:35 Series 3, International Wildlife
- Whooper and Bewick's Swans Spectacle at WWT Welney Duration: 03:39 Series 3, Wetland Habitats
- The Devon Beaver Project Duration: 01:46 Series 3, Rewilding/Devonshire Beavers
- Brett Westwood speaks with naturalist and writer Peter Marren about Ash Dieback Duration: 01:35 Series 3, Ash Dieback/Managing woodlands
- Reporter Karen Partridge visits Kerry Kilshaw on the Morvern peninsula in Western Scotland in search for the elusive Wildcat Duration: 01:58 Series 3, Wildcats and tooth fungi
Links from this week's programmeThe links mentioned in the most recent programme can be found on the relevant episode page
The Open University - iSpot
Do you know what life there is in your garden?
Share your nature observations with others on iSpot.
The Open University: uncover the big issues affecting species.
Explore more conservation and biodiversity stories as they unfold from around the world with the Open University. Listen to experts in the field.
Museum of the Dead
Visit a potential future with species that slipped into the Museum of the Dead.
What would the world be like without Beavers or Gorillas?
The BBC Natural History Unit produces a wide range of programmes that aim to immerse a listener in…