- BBC Food and Farming Awards - the story so far Duration: 02:44
- BBC Farmer of the Year Duration: 02:19 BBC Food and Farming Awards 2012
- Best Street Food or Takeaway Duration: 01:47 BBC Food and Farming Awards 2012
- Best Food Market - Finalists Duration: 01:08 BBC Food and Farming Awards 2012
- Best Drinks Producer - Finalists Duration: 02:02 BBC Food and Farming Awards 2012
- Best Food Producer - The winners Duration: 01:05 BBC Food and Farming Awards 2012
See the full list of categories
Categories include Best Food Market and Best Local Food Retailer. This year's winners were announced at the BBC Good Food Show on 28 November 2012.
Can the Food and Farming Awards change the way we cook?
“They’re one of the most credible awards, because it’s from the listeners,” says judge and Michelin-starred chef Angela Hartnett.
Does farmers' market food taste better?
There are now thought to be up to 750 farmers' markets in the UK, according to the Farmers' Retail and Marketing Association (Farma). But is it the taste of the produce that keeps the customers interested?
Food and Farming Awards tweets
Tweets from Radio 4's Food Programme @BBCFoodProg
Content from Twitter. Learn more about content from Twitter.