- Crom Castle - Plantation Home of the Creightons Duration: 05:31 Series 2, County Fermanagh - from the Watergate to the Battle of Newtownbutler
- Lisnaskea Workshouse and the Famine in Fermanagh Duration: 01:49 Series 2, County Fermanagh - from the Watergate to the Battle of Newtownbutler
- Limavady's link to The Londonderry Air Duration: 02:18 Series 2, County Londonderry - from an Earl-Bishop to Europe's Last Walled City
- A Visit to Ballykelly Duration: 02:40 Series 2, County Londonderry - from an Earl-Bishop to Europe's Last Walled City
- A Visit to Monea Castle Duration: 01:18 Series 2, County Fermanagh - from the Watergate to the Battle of Newtownbutler
- Bishop Hervey and the Volunteers at Downhill Duration: 02:34 Series 2, County Londonderry - from an Earl-Bishop to Europe's Last Walled City
BBC Hidden History
BBC Hidden History is a series of radio journeys with Dr Éamon Phoenix of Stranmillis University College in Belfast. Éamon brings local history to life through focusing on events, personalities, architecture and landscape, showing how familiar places have evolved through generations of history.
This BBC Radio Ulster series considers Ulster-Scots history through the ages - but also stresses our shared heritage. Key events such as the Plantation, the 1798 Rebellion and the Great Famine, have left indelible marks on Ulster: and ‘Hidden History’ transports the listener back to these and other colourful periods in our past…
The series is produced by Laura Spence. For any queries, please telephone 028 9033 8435 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Stranmillis University College, Belfast
As part of the Professional Development & Lifelong Learning Curriculum at Stranmillis University College, Éamon hosts a series of Hidden History courses.
To find out more:
* visit www.stran.ac.uk
* email email@example.com
* telephone 028 9038 4345
To accompany Series 1 and 2, we have produced a number of journey guides. These will be sent out on a first-come, first-served basis. To request a copy, please contact the Series Producer, Laura Spence, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.