- The Worst Office Party Ever Duration: 01:05 Series 2, Big Trouble in Little Cranford
- I'm Nigel Havers, Get Me Outta Here! Duration: 01:08
- Teddy Bears Picnic Duration: 01:45 Series 2, Dream a Little Dream
- Darrel's Long Lost Dad Duration: 01:41 Series 2, Who's the Daddy?
- Everyone Wants a Piece of Kenny! Duration: 01:50 Series 2, Dream a Little Dream
- How Office Sex Rumours Start Duration: 01:37 Series 2, Smoke and Mirrors
Kenny and Tania fight and kiss, Asif has a date, Darrel's dream comes true when he moves in with Shelley and the Monkeys are on suicide watch for their boss Mike.
Welcome to Lunch Monkeys Series Two in the modern upstairs/downstairs world of law firm Fox Cranford.
Chris and Rachel run riot through the Lunch Monkeys 2 set - an old factory in Salford - and reveal secrets such as who the messiest in the Monkey dressing rooms is.
They delve into the post room set, the production floor and take a sneak onto the office set while a scene is being filmed.
Darrel wants Shelley to move in with him and Asif gets angry on the phone.Watch - How To Deal With A Love Rat
Lunch Monkeys Are Back...
It's been six weeks since we left Tania fuming at Charlie's infidelity and lovelorn Kenny ever hopeful of getting it together with Tania.
While Shelley continued to fend off a deluded Darrel's advances and Asif worked hard at one thing only, pretending to be a lawyer.
Which left Mike to curb his frustration at the lack of support and failing professionalism of his team and power hungry Gloria on the case of the Monkeys' every move.
At the start of series two, the Monkeys continue to cause big trouble in little Cranford, when Tania is promoted to post room supervisor, Kenny's art starts to take off, and Darrel and Shelley both need somewhere to call home.
From the first series of Lunch Monkeys, Asif tells us about his martial arts expertise and what he keeps in his locker in the Fox Cranford post room.Watch more video blogs from Series 1
Kenny fears for Asif’s mental health and is worried about what he might do to Lee Ann, the office’s best looking solicitor.