- Michel and Fred Speak To The Trainees Before Service Opens Duration: 01:50 Episode 6
- Service Begins At The Restaurant Duration: 01:08 Episode 6
- Michel Is Not Happy With Ashley's Cheese Service Duration: 01:16 Episode 4
- Tom and Ashley Get Cheese Trolley Lesson Duration: 01:15 Episode 4
- Ashley Struggles With His Truffle Knowledge Duration: 01:24 Episode 7
- Fred Sirieix Begins the Trainees' Waiter Education Duration: 01:39 Episode 1
Service with a smile
Eight trainees try to convince master chef Michel Roux they deserve placements in some of Europe's best restaurants and hotels.
What is "good service"?
"You have to know what the customer wants before he even realises it himself". Michel Roux talks about the qualities that make front-of-house stars: respect, good manners and emotional intelligence, on the BBC Food blog.Read the BBC Food blog