Rip Off Britain
The Rip Off Britain team is ready to tackle the issues that most matter to you - from bills and bad customer service, to holidays and food.
More Cash Right Now
Do you want more cash in your pocket? Would you like to find ways to slash hundreds or even thousands of pounds from your household spending?
Perhaps you’re trying to save up for a special holiday, or to upgrade your home, but aren’t sure how you could currently afford it?
A brand new BBC Daytime series is looking for people who need a money make over, and could benefit from having a financial expert go through your outgoings to identify how to bring them down.
To find out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 1st June 2015
Handy Factsheets straight from the Rip Off Britain Pop Up Shop
This year Rip Off Britain took its Pop Up shop to the West Midlands. We completely transformed a store in the Merry Hill shopping centre offering free advice on people’s consumer problems. We had more experts on hand than ever before giving help and advice on issues from staying safe online to booking a bargain train ticket.
To make sure you don’t miss out on this invaluable advice we have put together a series of handy factsheets that you can download.
- Simon Calder's travel tips and advice
- Booking a bargain train ticket
- Cleaning up your credit file
- Do you know your consumer rights?
- Find out how you can get the most from your account
- How credit cards can help protect your cash
- How to manage and remember your online passwords
- How to steer clear of scammers
- Know your rights when hiring tradesmen
- Making your holiday money work better for you
- Your rights when electrical items go wrong
- WiFi hot spots... How to avoid the hackers