“Rip Off Britain: Live” is coming
We’ll be doing a week of LIVE “Rip Off Britain” programmes from the BBC’s New Broadcasting House in London in the autumn, and would love you to be involved.
Perhaps you’ve a story you’d like us to investigate on the series, or a question you’d like our experts to answer.
Our team of experts will be solving problems and giving advice at one of our Pop up shops every morning during the week of live programmes.
Maybe you’ve been helped by a story you’ve seen on the programme in the past, or you have a problem you’d like the team to tackle as part of the live show.
Whatever your story or experience, you can contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Handy Factsheets straight from the Rip Off Britain Pop Up Shop
This year Rip Off Britain took its Pop Up shop to the West Midlands. We completely transformed a store in the Merry Hill shopping centre offering free advice on people’s consumer problems. We had more experts on hand than ever before giving help and advice on issues from staying safe online to booking a bargain train ticket.
To make sure you don’t miss out on this invaluable advice we have put together a series of handy factsheets that you can download.
- Booking a bargain train ticket
- Cleaning up your credit file
- Do you know your consumer rights
- Find out how you can get the most from your account
- How credit cards can help protect your cash
- How to manage and remember your online passwords
- How to steer clear of scammers
- Know your rights when hiring tradesmen
- Making your holiday money work better for you
- Your rights when electrical items go wrong
- WiFi hot spots how to avoid the hackers