- Music from Bracken Duration: 01:28
- 'Bracken' go to the Milwaukee Irish Festival Duration: 05:46
- Gary Blair on FUSE FM Duration: 00:51
- Ulster-Scots language classes with Gary Blair Duration: 01:43
- 11th edition of the Ullans magazine Duration: 03:58
- Stone Wall Folk Group - A Man's A Man For A' That Duration: 03:29
Ullans Nummer 11
For details of Ullans Nummer 11 you can find out more from the Ulster Scots Language Society:
Address: Ulster Scots Language Society, 2nd Floor, 68-72 Great Victoria Street, Belfast, BT2 7BB.
Phone: 028 90 436716
Website: See top of the page
Gary Blair and Wilson Burgess
For details of the new Ulster-Scots language classes taken by Gary Blair at Linen Hall Library, see website at the top of the page.
Bracken at Milwaukee
Bracken on stage at the Milwaukee Irish Festival 2010
Maynard Hanna and Kerry Jordan
Dr. Carol Baranuik
For details of the courses to be led by Dr. Carol Baranuik at Stranmillis College, see website at top of the page.