A selection of highlights from Saturday Edition.
- Philippines Red Cross make direct appeal for international support Duration: 02:35 09/11/2013
- Sheltering from cyclone Phailin was "scary" Duration: 02:11 12/10/2013
- Nairobi eyewitness: "They were on a mission to kill" Duration: 07:50 21/09/2013
- Charity treats 3,500 following alleged chemical attack Duration: 03:20 24/08/2013
- "The live ammunition was coming from an elevated position" human rights campaigner Tirana Hassan on claims of snipers in Cairo Duration: 02:04
- "I learned to be an extra-terrestrial" Duration: 13:49 22/06/2013
Telescopic vision....from contact lenses
We're back with the full team and a full 2 hour programme this week - and in technology news with Rory Reid he can tell us about the contact lenses giving superman-style telescopic vision, and the train windows currently being tested in Germany, which play an advert directly into your skull when you lean your head against them - you can see a demonstration video here..
Technology blogger Tom Cheesewright is here with Apps,and how an online grocer has released figures showing that it really does pay for shops to have their own app. As always, he's got his apps of the week
As usual, we have web and social media news with Helen Zaltzman and Olly Mann and they can tell us how the failed social network Bebo (remember that?) could be resurrected, after the man who invented it brought it back from AOL for a song.
And we have Travel with Adrian Phillips of the Bradt guides, with where to go for a Tennis holiday, and the jackets you can use as wearable luggage, after Easyjet reduces the size of the bags you can carry on board.
Saturday Edition's Chris Warburton brings you the latest technology and the web news, plus science,…