A selection of highlights from Pienaar's Politics.
John Pienaar previews the political mood as he embarks on the party conference season.
- Public react to plans for MP pay rise: "Absolutely disgusting" Duration: 02:22 08/12/2013
- Do protest songs still have a part to play in politics? Duration: 06:25 20/10/2013
- Archbishop of York: Avoiding tax "a sin" & "robbing God" Duration: 01:17 16/06/2013
- Boris "more likely" to become Elvis than next PM Duration: 01:27
- Mothers' Union: "Classification of music videos can't come soon enough" Duration: 01:56 18/03/2012
- Lord Sugar: Government should "shut up" about bank bonuses: "it's just electioneering" Duration: 01:57 18/03/2012
Come join in the fray
We want to give you a starring role on the political stage, and so will be inviting a regular listener to appear on the show each week. If this takes your fancy, get involved and get in touch via email (johnp[at]bbc.co.uk), Twitter (@JPonpolitics) or our Facebook page.John Pienaar on Politics (Facebook page)
John Pienaar shares his keen political observations, with news and interviews from key political…