- Adam's Approach To Dating Duration: 00:30 The Day Simon Finally Found the Strength to Accept that His Mother Was Getting Married
- Simon vs. Clive Duration: 02:01 The Day Simon Finally Found the Strength to Accept that His Mother Was Getting Married
- The Retreat Duration: 01:58 The Day Simon Felt the Family Was Ready to Be Healed
- Simon's BBQ Duration: 00:54 The Day Simon Decided He Was Forlorn
- Hot Air Balloon Duration: 01:31 The Day Simon Decided He Was Forlorn
- Acting Advice Duration: 01:19 The Day Simon Announced That He Was in Control of the Universe
About Grandma's House
TV presenter Simon Amstell plays a version of himself in Grandma's House, a new six-part comedy written by Simon and his long-term collaborator Dan Swimer.
The series stars Simon Amstell as a TV presenter who is quitting his job to try to do something more meaningful with his life.
Each episode is set at Grandma's house, where Simon's family regularly congregate to catch up. Everything happens under the watchful eye of Grandma, who is desperate to see everything going well.
The show also stars Bafta winner Rebecca Front (The Thick Of It, Nighty Night) who plays Simon's mum, Tanya, a larger-than-life single woman who's looking for love and who dotes on her famous son; and Linda Bassett (East Is East, Larkrise To Candleford) as Grandma.
Available on: DVD or Video download
From suppliers including: BBC Shop, iTunes