- Call Kaye Generation 2014 Duration: 14:03 18/09/2013
- Call Kaye: Interview with Vicky Jack Duration: 07:05 Kirsty Wark sits in
- Kirsty Wark asks could you survive on £53 a week ? Duration: 03:26 Kirsty Wark sits in
- Call Kaye: Bovine Weather Forecasts Duration: 04:58 15/03/2013
- Call Kaye: Dog TV Duration: 05:31 12/03/2013
- Call Kaye: Black Cap Sightings Duration: 03:47 14/01/2013
About the show
Call Kaye seeks out the personal stories behind the headlines. With her natural born curiosity, warmth and humour Kaye Adams hosts a lively discussion show, inviting her listeners to help shape the agenda.
Current affairs, topical debate, family matters, working life, relationships, health, consumer stories - Call Kaye deals with the stuff of real life, the things that motivate and inspire as well as those that worry us or drive us crazy. She's looking for a personal take on news and views and expects to debunk a few myths along the way with some frank chat and a few laughs.
Lines are open from 0800 every weekday morning: 0500 92 95 00
You can text 80295
or send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cook-Off at the BBC Good Food Show 2011
Kaye Adams, John Beattie and Gary Robertson took part in a cook-off at the Good Food Show which was judged by Nick Nairn. Watch the video below to discover the winner.Watch the video