- Teaser: England football team take on The Omelette Challenge Duration: 00:51
- Strictly Underwater Duration: 01:00
- Sport Relief Mile - Three-legged race Duration: 02:59
- Frank Skinner's good luck messages Duration: 00:19 2012, Part 1
- Top Tips for the Sport Relief Mile Duration: 01:30
- Stand up for Sport Relief Duration: 00:36
There are over 600 participating pools nationwide, a selection of distances to suit any swimmer and you can do it on your own, or as a relay team.
The CycleIf you love cycling, we’ve got three events, in London, Manchester and Glasgow; with distances ranging from a Family Cycle to challenging rides.
Enter the Sport Relief Cycle
The Sport Relief Games at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
Sport Relief 2014 is your once-in-a-lifetime chance to take part in one of three Landmark events in London’s iconic Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park: the Mile, the Swimathon or the Cycle.