- Paradox - Interview with Chike Okonkwo (DC Callum Gada) Duration: 03:18 Episode 5
- Paradox - Interview with Series Writer Lizzie Mickery Duration: 04:00 Episode 5
- Paradox - Space Scientist Dr. Maggie Aderin on Episode 5 Duration: 01:25 Episode 5
- Is The Wormhole Being Manipulated? Duration: 01:22 Episode 5
- Paradox - Marcus Wilson and Omar Madha on the Episode Four fall Duration: 02:49 Episode 4
- Paradox - Mark Bonnar and Chike Okonkwo explain paradoxes Duration: 05:07 Episode 4
Clips: Watch Exclusive Paradox Interviews
Go behind the scenes of the final episode this week as Paradox writer Lizzie Mickery looks at each character in turn and talks about the questions still left hanging.Watch three exclusive backstage videos on Episode 5
CHARACTER PROFILE: DI Rebecca Flint (Tamzin Outhwaite)
DI Rebecca Flint is a high-ranking detective who always goes the extra mile to solve a case. However, when she is shown images by space scientist Dr Christian King of an event that's still to happen, her world and belief system is thrown into turmoil.
Character Profile: Dr Christian King (Emun Elliot)
Christian King is the outsider – the dark space scientist informing the police of things beyond their comprehension and, potentially, beyond their control.
Character Profile: DS Ben Holt (Mark Bonnar)
DS Ben Holt refuses to believe the images they've been given are from the future but, as events unfold, will he be forced to change his views?
Character Profile: DC Callum Gada (Chike Okonkwo)
DC Callum Gada is a rookie detective who joins DI Rebecca Flint's unit determined to prove his worth. However, when faced with trying to alter the course of people's destinies it pushes his religious beliefs to the limit.
Available on: Video download
From one supplier: iTunes