Children in Need Auction
Once again this year, Chris and the team are auctioning extraordinary events for BBC Children in Need. Read on for details of this year's amazing auction packages.
8 Go Mad In Monaco
Four couples will go to next year’s famous Monaco Grand Prix as very special guests.
You’ll be flying by private jet to the Cote D’ Azur. You’ll sail and dine on board a Sunseeker motor yacht and stay at The Columbus Hotel in Monaco.
You’ll get ‘ Access All Areas’ passes for the Grand Prix weekend. Each couple will have brunch with either the McLaren, Ferrari, Red Bull or Lotus teams and one lucky couple will receive a personal invite to Prince Albert’s palace for his exclusive Saturday night cocktail party.
Auction date: Thursday 15th November
Package dates: Thurs 23rd to Sun 26th May 2013
• Private jet transfer and champagne brunch in a Challenger 850 to Cote D’Azur
• Sail and dine on the 37m Sunseeker motor yacht ‘Snapper’ with a crew of 8
• 3 nights’ accommodation at The Columbus Hotel in Monaco courtesy of David Coulthard
• ‘Access All Areas’ passes for the Grand Prix Weekend
• Each couple will have a chance to have brunch with either the teams from Ferrari, McLaren, Lotus or Red Bull
• One lucky couple will receive a personal invite from Prince Albert of Monaco to his palace for the uber-exclusive Saturday night cocktail party.
** Please note ** - You will require a valid passport to bid for this package.
Monday 12th November: The Super Swing Package
The chance for 2 winners to play in the BMW PGA Championship Celebrity Pro-Am ... and you get to bring a friend for the whole week!
Ammount raised: £126,500
Tuesday 13th November: Chris Evans' Magnificent Seven and Famous Five
The chance to drive twelve of the most beautiful cars known to man through some of the most picturesque country roads Britain has to offer.
Ammount raised: £801,797
Wednesday 14th November: The Breakfast Show Dine and Disco
A Champagne reception, 5-course dinner, 9 hole of Golf, entry to the Goodwood Festival of Speed plus a special performance from Gary Barlow.