Rick Wakeman, Olivia Lee and Dominic Holland join Christian for another round of problem solving.
This week, the panel sink their teeth into:
- How David Cameron can be less posh
- Inventing new swearwords for the pre-watershed
- Ways to make Royal Mail great again
- Making work more attractive to the over-60s
- What we can do to encourage recycling
- Methods to make Maths sexier
- Speeding up the process of falling in love
- Helping the Reds beat the Greys in the battle of the squirrels
- How we can pay off the national deficit.