Vanessa Feltz and Russell Kane join Christian and Bob to put right some of the world's wrongs.
This week, the panel get to grips with:
- How the Prime Minister can win back The Sun
- What Britain can parade that would impress the rest of the world
- How we can make Germans better lovers
- How we can improve classroom behaviour
- Ways to incentivise banking without paying huge bonuses
- Methods to stop cats urinating in a listener's garden
- The other TV programmes Boris Johnson could appear in to raise his profile
- What we should do with "Old People".