- It's Festive and Christmassy... Duration: 02:01 Christmas Special 2012
- Christmas is over! Duration: 01:57 Christmas Special 2011
- Ben Speaks German Duration: 00:34 Series 4, Episode 6
- Watching A Bear Fall Out Of A Tree Duration: 00:50 Series 4, Episode 6
- Ben's Talent Contest Duration: 00:46 Series 4, Episode 5
- The Performing Dummy Duration: 00:25 Series 4, Episode 5
BBC TV Blog
The actor who plays Jake in Outnumbered, Tyger Drew-Honey, explains what he enjoys about acting in the show and where he’d like Jake to go.BBC TV Blog: What I love about being in Outnumbered
What would Ben and Karen do if they had 1 million pounds?More Outnumbered videos
Exclusive behind-the-scenes video from series 3, including interviews with the cast and writers, and extended scenes you won't have seen on TV.
About The Show
Outnumbered is the multi-award-winning comedy series which captures the turbulent chaos of family life in a way not seen before, at all its most deliciously chaotic.
Two parents, Pete and Sue (played by Hugh Dennis and Claire Skinner) and their three children are locked in an unequal battle.
Using elements of improvisation, Outnumbered sees the world as much from the children's as the adults' point of view.