- Rathlin Island - The Grousebeaters Duration: 03:38
- Cairncastle DVD - Hame and Awa Duration: 01:26
- Dark Island - The Grousebeaters Duration: 03:29
- Mark Thompson at the Cairncastle DVD Launch Duration: 04:07
- Cairncastle plans to celebrate Burns' 250th Anniversary Duration: 02:12
- Scottish links with Cairncastle Duration: 02:07
Series 18 Programme 7
This week, A Kist visits Cairncastle on the east Antrim coast.
Conal Gillespie visits an old churchyard where Laura Spence tells him about a famous Spanish Chestnut tree, and they look at the Muirhead gravestone.
Next Conal heads down to the Halfway House Hotel where Cairncastle Ulster-Scots Group are holding their monthly ‘swarry’ and launching a new DVD.
Spanish Chestnut Tree at Cairncastle Parish Churchyard
The Muirhead Gravestone
Scots and Ulster-Scots in the Halfway House