Hip Hop Mixtape Awards
Terms & Conditions
1. From 2300on Friday 8th November 2013 until 0100 on Saturday 23rd November 2013 listeners will be invited to vote on their favourite Hip-Hop Mix Tape of the year from a short list of 10 complied by a panel of Radio 1 and 1Xtra presenters, journalists and bloggers.
2. Listeners will find the list on www.bbc.co.uk/1xtra. Listeners can register their vote by electronically ticking the box beside the record they wish to vote for.
3. Listeners cannot vote by any other method. Listeners can only vote once. The result will be revealed on Friday 29th November 2013 between 2200 and 0100 (Saturday 30th November 2013).
4. The open and close times and dates may change so listen carefully for on-air announcements. Any votes registered outside the announced voting window will not count.
5. This is not a competition and there will be no prize.
6. The BBC reserves the right to disqualify entries or suspend voting if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent voting has occurred or if it considers there has been any attempt to rig the voting. The BBC has the right to substitute an alternative selection method at its absolute discretion.
7. If, for any reason, the online voting system fails, the vote may be suspended or a contingency plan may be actioned.
8. The BBC reserves the right to change, cancel or suspend the vote at any time.
9. The BBC cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction, or any other problem with any online system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any vote being lost or not properly registered and recorded.
10. Please note that any BBC staff member or anyone who is directly connected in any way with the production of the programme is not eligible to vote.
11. The voting is this programme accords with the BBC’s Code of Conduct for Voting.
13. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.