Join us on 2 July as we launch a series of films featuring the Woman's Hour Power List.
- "What's wrong with strident is that it puts people's backs up" - Amanda Craig on feminist fiction Duration: 02:01 Cameron's cabinet; Kids online; Kishwar Desai; Feminist fiction
- Alan Beith: "women offenders say community service was much harder" Duration: 01:00 Women and Alternative Sentencing
- Zimbabwe Human Rights Lawyer Beatrice Mtetwa Duration: 01:42 Beatrice Mtetwa; the politics of female friendships
- Sophie Carrigill member of the British wheelchair basketball team Duration: 02:19
- Debbie Harry on motherhood, and going on the road again Duration: 02:17 Debbie Harry
- "If we can teach children about compound interest and composting, we should also make sure they are learning about consent" Duration: 00:42 Relationship education; Sophie Turner Laing
Discover cooking techniques and tips to help you perfect your cooking know-how. Jenni Murray and...
Which women have the biggest impact on Britain’s economy, society, politics and culture today?...
Woman's Hour brings you the big celebrity names and leading women in the news, with subjects ranging...
Woman's Hour tweets
RTs, links and insights from the official BBC Woman's Hour account.
Content from Twitter. Learn more about content from Twitter.