- The Ghostly Tale of James Haddock Duration: 04:26 Series 27, Episode 10
- Ulster-Scots Words with Dervock Pupils Duration: 01:18 Series 27, Episode 10
- Ulster-Scots Cookery with Audrey Watson Duration: 04:21 Series 27, Episode 10
- Archibald M'Ilroy remembered in Ballyclare Duration: 02:17 Series 27, Episode 9
- Blue plaque unveiled in Ballyclare Duration: 05:19 Series 27, Episode 9
- Jamming in Ma Kelly's Bar Duration: 01:14 Series 27, Episode 10
A 6- part Ulster-Scots series which travels round the country uncovering history, meeting artists and groups, and finding out more about Ulster-Scots culture and heritage.Santer Programme 1
Each week, well-known percussionist Mark Wilson takes a musical journey down the old Wagon Road in America,discovering the musical impact of the Scots-Irish.
Visit the link below to go to the Santer programme page.
A series of humorous dramatised stories called 'Robin's Readings', originally performed in the 19th century by WG Lyttle, author of Daft Eddie and Betsy Gray amongst others.Robin's Readings
Full information about this series is available at the weblink below.