- Anne Marie meets Ciaran May to discover the unique method he uses to photograph the north west Duration: 05:18 15/06/2013
- Ronan Lundy talks to Rodd Hogg about his latest magic trick Duration: 05:35 15/06/2013
- Langfield to Lough Derg Walk Duration: 07:18 15/06/2013
- Helen Mark talks to the rowers ahead of their epic journey as part of the Return of Colmcille Duration: 07:50 08/06/2013
- Anne-Marie McAleese visits Francis Morgan as he completes the monster for The Return of Colmcille Duration: 04:27 08/06/2013
- Deirdre Donnelly behind the scenes at rehearsals for The Return of Colmcille Duration: 04:22 08/06/2013
KNOCKMANY CHAMBERED CAIRN
Mark Bailey, Director of the Armagh Observatory, explains some of the markings on the ancient stones to Davy Sims.Watch the video
Huskies In County Down
Anne-Marie visited Michael Rolston at his home in County Down to meet his pack of 21 huskies.Watch the video
Do Bees Sleep?
Over the last couple of months, we've been keeping an eye on Rowallane, the National Trust site in Co Down, where gardener Lucinda Bain has been looking after a new beehive with the help of David Wright, chairman of the Ulster beekeepers association. In this video we chart the rate of bee activity during the night.Watch the bees
Anne-Marie McAleese and the team go in search of the weird and wonderful across Northern Ireland,...