Duration: 40 minutes
Investigation into how the deaths in Corfu in October 2006 of British children Bobby and Christi Shepherd - poisoned by lethal fumes from a gas water heater as they slept - has raised serious doubts about the travel industry's safety standards.
A UK heating expert tells Panorama the gas boiler was faulty, incorrectly installed and dangerously adapted. The parents believe their children would still be alive if travel firm Thomas Cook had ensured proper safety audits were carried out.
This page is best viewed in an up-to-date web browser with style sheets (CSS) enabled. While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Please consider upgrading your browser software or enabling style sheets (CSS) if you are able to do so.