A selection of highlights from Wake Up to Money.
- 9 million UK adults are in serious debt Duration: 00:33 27/11/2013
- Zero hours contracts can be a good thing Duration: 00:31 26/11/2013
- London Gateway 'super port' opens for business Duration: 03:07 07/11/2013
- French cauliflower protests in Britanny delay road tax Duration: 03:13 01/11/2013
- Lottonomics: the economics behind the lottery Duration: 03:25 03/10/2013
- Bondanomics: The business of James Bond Duration: 01:18 26/09/2013
Award-winning business and financial news with Adam Parsons, Mickey Clark and Robert Miller.…